This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom town house to rent
Sheep Street, Sheep Street
Letting information:Furnishing: Unfurnished
First Listed on Rightmove: 01 February 2012 ( 675 days ago )
Situated about 6 miles from Moreton in Marsh, 11miles from Stratford upon Avon,
15 miles from Warwick (and M40 Junction 15) and Banbury (M40 at Junction 11)
Shipston on Stour is a former market town situated in South Warwickshire. The town is a busy local centre with good shopping, schooling and recreational facilities serving its own population and a number of surrounding villages. The larger centres of Stratford upon Avon, Banbury and Oxford are accessible. The area is serviced by a network of main roads including the A3400 (Oxford to Birmingham) road passing through the town. Junctions 11 and 15 of the M40 Motorway are accessible at Banbury and Warwick respectively. There are main line stations at Moreton in Marsh and Banbury with train services south to Oxford and London respectively.
7 Sheep St is a well presented and recently refurbished period town house in a desirable street in the centre of the town.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
THE GROUND FLOOR
Living Room about 18’3” max x 9’9” (5.56m max x 2.97m) with marble fireplace. Archway and steps up to
Dining/Kitchen about 15’0” x 13.’6” (4.57m x 4.12m) fully fitted with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, electric oven and 4 ring gas hob
Rear Hallway With flagstone floor, door to garden and
Cellar About 14’6” x 14’0” (4.42m x 4.27m) with light and power
THE FIRST FLOOR
with double wardrobe about 15’3” x 15’3” (4.65m x 4.65m)
Ensuite Bathroom With panelled bath with shower over, wc and washbasin
about 13’9” x 10’3”
7 Sheep Street, Shipston on Stour CV36 4AE
with storage cupboard about 11’3” x 9’6” (3.43m x 2.90m)
Shower Room With Galaxy electric shower, wash hand basin, w.c.
Stairs rise to
Bedroom 4 12’3” by 12’3” ave (3.73m x 3.73m ave) with exposed beams
OUTSIDE There is a rear courtyard garden approx 30’ max x 22’ (9.14m max x 6.71m) and side alleyway onto the street.
GENERAL INFORMATION Services Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage are connected to the property.
Tenancy 7 Sheep Street is available to let on an assured shorthold tenancy for an initial period of six to twelve months at a rent of £1350 per calendar month exclusive of outgoings including council tax (Band D), telephone, water and drainage, electricity, gas charges, etc.
Deposit Before taking up residence a Tenant will be required to pay a deposit of a minimum of one and a half month’s rent and to sign an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
Viewing By appointment through the letting agents:
Seccombes Shipston on Stour office (01608 663788)
Office Hours Monday to Friday: 9.00 am to 5.30 pm
Saturday: 9.00 am to 1.00 pm An application form will be required for each applicant and processing takes average of 5 working days to complete
TENANTS’ GUIDANCE NOTES The following information is intended to provide a prospective tenant with a brief on the requirements of Seccombes in processing a tenancy application and should be read thoroughly.
• Completion of our application form. The tenant will be required to pay an administration fee of £156.00 (inc VAT) with the completed application form. An additional £40.00 (inc VAT) will be required for each additional application to be processed. (Eg an unmarried couple will be required to complete a form each and pay a fee of £196.00 (inc VAT). Cheques to be made payable to ‘Seccombes Clients Account’.
• Referencing will be processed which usually takes 3-5 working days. • The result of the referencing will be notified to the tenant as soon as it is received in our offices.
• If an applicant has been unsuccessful at this stage, then the fees will be refunded less £40.00 (inc VAT) per application which covers the referencing costs.
• If an applicant has been successful at this stage and the Landlord has approved the application(s), the actual moving in date can be agreed and the paperwork will be drawn up.
• The tenant will be required to sign an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement and associated paperwork, and to make the payment of:
(a) One month’s rent (b) A deposit equivalent to a minimum of one and a half month’s rent (refundable at the end of the tenancy subject to the property being left in satisfactory order). This Deposit will then be protected by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme run by the Dispute Service Ltd
• Meter readings will be taken and recorded on the Inventory and Schedule of Condition.
• The service companies will be notified, by the agents, of the readings and the tenants’ details. The council and water rates authorities will also be notified.
The tenant will be required to make future rent payments by Standing Order on the due date of each month