This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house to rent
Western Road, Branksome Park, Poole
Letting information:Furnishing: Unfurnished
First Listed on Rightmove: 06 February 2012 ( 684 days ago )
Modernistic architecturally designed residence with a classic feel. Set in a unique sylvan setting in an elevated positioned within expansive professionally landscaped grounds affording great privacy and extending to approximately ¾ of an acre behind electronically operated security gates.
Effortlessly blending state of the art technology with an elegant contemporary interior finished to the highest of standards the versatile ground floor accommodation comprises four reception rooms, a luxury 'Rational' kitchen by Kitchen Elegance with integrated appliances and utility room all centralised around a magnificent double height reception room with sweeping staircase leading up to four double bedrooms all with en suite facilities and Hülsta fitted wardrobes.
In addition to the main accommodation the property benefits from triple garaging, an awesome children’s play area with a solar panelled tree house with inset LED lighting, climbing wall and zip line.
Set in the conservation area of Branksome Park ideally positioned within a moments of the much sought after area of Westbourne with its bustling Victorian arcade, unique mix of modern boutiques, cafes and restaurants and within a short distance of the sandy beaches of Branksome Chine.
Enjoying excellent transport routes with the nearby A31 giving easy access to the M27 and the M3. The town centres of Bournemouth and Poole can be found within 5 miles, where as London is only approximately 1½ hours away.
• Set behind electric security gates
• Hardwood double glazed windows and doors
• Audio visual entry system
• Smooth set ceilings with ornate coving and inset down lighters
• Stunning double height reception hall with sweeping staircase
• Zoned underfloor gas central heating
• Ultra modern 'Rational' kitchen by Kitchen Elegance with an extensive range of eye level and base units with curved Caesar stone work surfaces over. Incorporating; integrated ‘Neff’ fan assisted oven, grill, microwave, dishwasher, integrated CAD freezer, General Electric American style fridge/freezer with drinks and ice dispenser, wine chiller. ‘Miele’ coffee machine, AEG halogen hob with pop up extractor fan and wok burner. Breakfast bar.
• Family room with wall mounted HD television
• Ceiling speakers in Family Room and Drawing Room
• Home cinema system with concealed projector and screen
• Contemporary gas fires in Drawing Room and Dining Room
• Utility Room with ample storage cupboards, wc and store room
• Four double bedrooms with fitted Hülsta wardrobes and en suite facilities
• Beautifully manicured landscaped gardens with both lower and upper sun patio areas
• Exceptional children’s play area with solar panelled tree house with inset LED lighting, climbing wall and zip line
Accommodation with approximate room sizes comprises:
Double Height Reception Hall 4.34m (14' 3') x 3.81m (12' 6')
Family Room 4.67m (15' 4') x 4.42m (14' 6')
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 9.78m (32' 1') x 3.71m (12' 2')
Study / Home Office Area
Living Room 6.83m (22' 5') x 6.63m (21' 9')
Dining Room 5.38m (17' 8') x 4.45m (14' 7')
Master Bedroom 6.86m (22' 6') x 6.30m (20' 8') With fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom
Bedroom Two 4.32m (14' 2') x 4.22m (13' 10') With fitted wardrobes and en suite facilities
Bedroom Three 4.37m (14' 4') x 3.73m (12' 3') With fitted wardrobes and en suite facilities
Bedroom Four 3.73m (12' 3') x 3.73m (12' 3') With en suite facilities
Triple Garage 8.26m (27' 1') x 5.46m (17' 11')