Takeaway to rent82 South Street,Bishop's Stortford,HertsCM23 3BG
£25,500 pa (£2,125 pcm)
694 sq. ft.
- 694 sq ft (64 sq m)
- Use class orders: A5 Hot Food Take away
- Fully fitted and equipped in 2013
- Busy location/high level of passing trade
- Grade II listed premises
- Close to primary shopping area and mainline station
A prominent A5 takeaway unit in a busy location with a high level of passing trade. The lock up shop was fully fitted and equipped from a shell in September 2013 by the current business owner.
The site benefits from both side and rear access and there is an outside area for bins/plant. (An additional room to the rear, measuring 232 sq ft, could be made available by separate negotiation.)
The current business involves takeaway and delivery services - predominantly fish and chips - although there are a variety of other options on the menu with scope for more.
The property is located within walking distance of Bishop's Stortford's mainline railway station and the primary shopping area of the town.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-36869436.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference C1520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coke Gearing Consulting, Bishops Stortford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.