|Added on Rightmove:||09 February 2012 (2300 days ago)|
- Immmaculate presentation
- Lounge with Juliette balcony
- Integrated appliances
- Easy access to commuter routes
- Allocated parking for one car
- Available beginning of March
Situated within easy access of the A46 & links to teh motorways makes this an ideal property for those that work out of town.
The apartment is on the second floor and each room is generously proportioned. The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway with wooden flooring. The lounge is bright and has a Juliette balcony that overlooks the green to the front of the building and is furnished with a sofa, chair & occasional tables. An archway opens onto the kitchen fitted with a range of wall & base units in cherry wood effect with complementary worktops. There are integrated appliances of a washing machine, fridge & dishwasher.
Both bedrooms are good size doubles with the master benefitting from an en-suite shower room and is furnished with built in wardrobes, double bed & bedside cabinets. The second bedroom is also furnished with a double bed, wardrobe and desk. The bathroom comprises of a modern white suite with w/c, hand basin and bath with telephone style shower attachment. There is an allocated parking space for the property.
the apartment is available beginning of March and viewing is highly recommended as the property is in such good order.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHT10_SUAWORT030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R A Bennett & Partners , Stratford Upon Avon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.