|Added on Rightmove:||09 February 2012 (2081 days ago)|
- A superbly presented four bedroomed town house
- Located on a sought after development
- Available end of February 2012
- Lounge & study/ office
- Dining kitchen
- Family bathroom & en- suite
- Low maintenance garden
- Single garage with parking space to front
- Part furnished
- No smokers, pets or benefits
A superbly presented four bedroomed town house, located on a sought after development, constituted by Messer Redrock Homes. In brief the accommodation comprise entrance hall, fitted dining kitchen with integral cooker, hob and extractor, study/ office and cloakroom to the ground floor, to the first floor there is a lounge and master bedroom with en- suite, whilst to the second floor there are three further bedrooms and family bathroom. UPVC double glazed windows and gas fired central heating. Externally to the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden which is fully enclosed and fore garden to the front. Single garage with parking space to front. Part furnished. No smokers, pets or benefits. Available end of February 2012. Viewing highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-36927941.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephenson Browne Ltd, Alsager Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.