|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 February 2012 (2249 days ago)|
- One Bedroom / One Bathroom
- Unfurnished with the option to furnish
- 7th floor with lift access
- 472 sq ft (approx)
- Private balcony
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Fitted wardrobes
- Impressive journey times into Canary Wharf
- Reference: 2443746
- Viewing by appointment – 020 7234 0666
A luxurious one bedroom apartment set within a brand new waterside development located on the banks of the Limehouse Cut Canal – E3. Positioned on the 7th floor and comprising approximately 472 sq ft the property offers a bright reception room with fully fitted open-plan kitchen, generously sized bedroom and luxury three piece bathroom suite. Spaciously designed to a high interior specification the property benefits luxury fittings and fixtures and is offered either furnished or unfurnished. Further benefits include a private wraparound balcony and fitted bedroom wardrobes. Ideally situated moments from Langdon Road DLR the location offers impressive journey times into Canary Wharf and Stratford’s Olympic Village. Available for immediate occupation a viewing is highly recommended. For further details please contact our experienced Lettings office - 020 7234 0666.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-36936449.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2443746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galliard Residential Ltd, EAST LONDON.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.