|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 March 2012 (2226 days ago)|
- Second (top) Floor
- Purpose Built 2 bedroom flat
- New addition to existing delevopment
- Refurbished to a high standard
- Flat is to rear of building pictured
- Electric heating and hot water
This Second (top) floor flat is a new addition to an existing development and has been refurbished to a high standard, the property is stuated close to shops, buses, Kensal Rise Overground Station and local amenities on Chamberlayne Road and comprises: 2 Bedrooms both with access to balcony (one: 12'4 x 8'1 (3.77m x 2.47m) approx with ensuite shower / W.C.) (two: 13'2 x 8'1 (4.03m x 2.48m) approx), Reception with open plan kitchen and access to balcony (27'3 x 8'11 (4.03m x 2.48m) approx), Shower Room / W.C. Double Glazed Windows, Electric Heating and Hot Water.
Flat is to rear of building pictured.
Nearest Station: Kensal Rise (London Overground) Queens Park (Bakerloo Line Zone 2 and London Overground)
AVAILABLE: Early March 2012
3.76m x 2.46m / 12'4 x 8'1
4.01m x 2.46m / 13'2 x 8'1
8.31m x 2.72m / 27'3 x 8'11
Open Plan / Open Plan
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-36944132.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 517B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wenlock & Taylor, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.