Office to rentIlex House,Holly Road,Twickenham,TW1
1,200 sq. ft. | £40,000 pa| £3,333 pcm
- 1,200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Comfort cooling/heating
- Underfloor trunking
- New carpet
- Suspended ceiling/ diffused lighting
- Coded door entry and alarm
- Fully fitted kitchen area
Ilex House is situated in the heart of Twickenham town centre, approximately one third of a mile from the railway station with regular services to London Waterloo, with a fastest journey time of 24 minutes. Twickenham is an ideal business location with the numerous retail and leisure amenities within the town centre as well as easy access to the M3 and motorway network.
This open plan suite is located on the ground floor of a three storey modern development and has undergone a full refurbishment.
Available on a new lease for a term by arrangement.
£40,000 per annum plus VAT
2017 Rateable Value: £25,250
For confirmation of rates payable, please contact the business rates department of the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING
Energy Rating: C
A copy of the certificate is available on request.
Strictly by appointment through Joint Sole Agents.
Please contact Sharon Bastion - Sneller Commercial
or Chris Bulmer - Michael Rogers
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-37009140.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SB_ILEX. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sneller Commercial, Middlesex.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.