|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 May 2012 (2171 days ago)|
- Exclusively for the Olympics and Para Olympic games 2012
- Three bedroom 1930's Semi Detached House
- Spacious Front Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- An open Plan Dining Room With Access To A Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Bright conservatory used as a second reception area
- Two double bedrooms supplied with beds and fitted wardrobes
- One Single Bedroom
- A modern bathroom With large shower cubicle and his & hers basins
- Driveway To Front, And A Well-Kept Garden To The Rear
- Walking distance to direct rail links to Central London
Conran Estates are pleased to offer to the market exclusively for the Olympics and Para Olympic games 2012 this spacious three bedroom 1930's semi detached house located within walking distance to Welling high street and train station. The property is offered fully furnished and comprises of a spacious front lounge with feature fireplace, an open plan dining room with access to a modern fitted kitchen and a conservatory used as a second reception area. Furthermore this immaculately presented property includes two double bedrooms supplied with beds and fitted wardrobes, one single bedroom and a modern bathroom with large shower cubicle and his & hers basins. The property also includes driveway to front, and a well-kept garden to the rear. Double glazing and gas central heating is installed throughout. Welling railway station is close to Central Avenue at the western edge of the town centre and offers direct rail links to London Bridge, Charing Cross, Victoria and Cannon Street Stations in Central London, and to Dartford and other towns in North Kent.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2125113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Conran Estates, Eltham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.