- Exclusively for the Olympics and Para Olympic games 2012
- Three bedroom 1930's Semi Detached House
- Spacious Front Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- An open Plan Dining Room With Access To A Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Bright conservatory used as a second reception area
- Two double bedrooms supplied with beds and fitted wardrobes
- One Single Bedroom
- A modern bathroom With large shower cubicle and his & hers basins
- Driveway To Front, And A Well-Kept Garden To The Rear
- Walking distance to direct rail links to Central London
First Listed on Rightmove:
15 May 2012 ( 577 days ago )
Conran Estates are pleased to offer to the market exclusively for the Olympics and Para Olympic games 2012 this spacious three bedroom 1930's semi detached house located within walking distance to Welling high street and train station. The property is offered fully furnished and comprises of a spacious front lounge with feature fireplace, an open plan dining room with access to a modern fitted kitchen and a conservatory used as a second reception area. Furthermore this immaculately presented property includes two double bedrooms supplied with beds and fitted wardrobes, one single bedroom and a modern bathroom with large shower cubicle and his & hers basins. The property also includes driveway to front, and a well-kept garden to the rear. Double glazing and gas central heating is installed throughout. Welling railway station is close to Central Avenue at the western edge of the town centre and offers direct rail links to London Bridge, Charing Cross, Victoria and Cannon Street Stations in Central London, and to Dartford and other towns in North Kent.
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.