|Added on Rightmove:||18 February 2012 (2256 days ago)|
- Ground floor Maisonette - available end of March
- Own entrance
- Electric heating
- Double bedroom
- Allocated parking
- Part furnished (bed only)
- Kitchen white goods
- Close to Bitterne train station
- Easy access to Bitterne for local shopping
- Short drive into City Centre
Well presented modern ground floor maisonette with own entrance gives the impression of living in a house. The lounge has wood flooring and accesses the kitchen. Here there are a range of floor and wall units with white goods consisting of a fridge freezer, washing machine and electric cooker plus some understairs storage. On the upper level the carpeted double bedroom enjoys a pleasant aspect across the communal gardens and he bathroom has a white suite which includes bath, sink, WC and mixer tap shower. To the rear of the development are the communal gardens and this property has the bonus of one allocated parking space. The property is mainly unfurnished except for a bed.
Just minutes away from Riverside Park offering walkways and open space. Buses are available nearby by the the historical clock tower and Cobden Bridge. A Short drive to nearby Bitterne Village for local shopping or into the City Centre and Porstwood. Short walk also to Bitterne Railway station for direct routes to Fareham and Portsmouth an into Southampton Central station.
Available for rent end of March and viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the features of this property. CalL Morris Dibben Residential Lettings today to book your viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000070548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.