|Added on Rightmove:||21 February 2012 (2250 days ago)|
- Wheelchair access throughout
- Entrance hall
- Lounge with open fire approx. 23ft x 15ft
- Kitchen with new appliances
- Dining room with patio doors to rear garden
- Wc cloakroom
- Duble bedroom with fitted wardrobes approx. 15ft x 12ft
- Double bedroom with walk in dressing room/study and en suite with walk in shower
- Large loft area
Exceptionally spacious detached bungalow is situated approx. 6 miles from Wolverhampton city centre in a beautiful rural area with fabulous views on the approach.
This exceptionally spacious detached bungalow is situated approx. 6 miles from Wolverhampton city centre in a beautiful rural area with fabulous views on the approach. The bungalow has full wheelchair access throughout, has recently been decorated and new carpets have been fitted in some of the rooms.
DirectionsFrom Bridgnorth head towards Pattingham once you have reached Pattingham Village take Westbeech Road which continues into Pattingham Lane. At the end of the lane turn right onto the A464 Holyhead Road and then take the next right signposted Kingswood Business Park where you will also see the Nock Deighton ‘To Let’ board. Don’t turn into the business park but continue straight for approximately ¾ of a mile. Wrottesley Farm Bungalow is located on the right hand side just past the main farm house.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-37089920.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2457471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nock Deighton, Bridgnorth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.