|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 March 2012 (2099 days ago)|
- Sustantial Five Bedroom Home
- Chapelford Village Location
- Child Friendly location
- Finished to a high standard
- Five Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Family room
- Ensuite to 2 Bedrooms
- Double Detached Garage
- Fully funtctional office suite.
Bridgfords Lettings are pleased to offer this substantial Five Bedroom Executive Home in Chapelford Village;
This property is located in a private cul-de-sac comprising of 2 properties; With rooms located over 3 Floors this property MUST BE VIEWED
to be fully appreciated;
On the ground floor there is a large kitchen/family room with appliances; Lounge with feature fireplace and patio doors onto the rear garden;
Dining room/Playroom/Study;Wc and Utility Room;
First Floor contains the Master Bedroom with ensuite and Bedroom 2 with ensuite, Bedroom 3 has been converted and is now featuring a fully fitted office suite;
Second Floor has Bedroom Four and Five with a Family Bathroom.
To the Outside there is a substantial detached 2 car garage; Gardens to front and walled rear garden;
This property is situated in a very child friendly location and must be viewed to appreciate the high standard of finishing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000034441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Stockton Heath, Warrington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.