|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||12 January 2013 (1955 days ago)|
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Stripped Wooden Floors Throughout
- Fitted With New Energy Efficient Programmable Heaters
- Over Bath Power Mixer Shower
- Spacious With Tall Ceilings
- Close To Public Transport And Local Shops
- French Doors Can Be Fully Opened Onto A Private Terrace Area
- Wood Burner In Living Room
- Off Road Parking
Fantastic self contained, purpose built, ground floor, one bed room flat.
The flat overlooks a nice established garden area and has a small balcony area.
The flat is fully double gazed and has energy efficient electric panel heating/hot water.
The flat has a bright airy feel, painted in neutral shades.
The hallway has stripped wooden flooring and 1 storage cupboard.
The bathroom is fully tiled with a large mirror to the side of the bath, heated towel rail.
The Kitchen has a terracotta tiled floor and comes with many appliances and plenty of cupboard storage space and the kitchen is large enough for a dining table.
The living room has stripped wooden flooring and has a bright airy feel, with a wood burner fireplace and French doors that lead onto a small balcony area.
The bedroom has stripped wooden flooring and is decorated in neutral shades it also benefits from 2 large storage cupboards.
The flat is situated in the heart of Barnes Village very close to the River Thames.
Public transport, namely Barnes Bridge Overground Station is only a 5 minute walk away with excellent links to central London (Waterloo is only 20 Minutes away) and good Bus links to Hammersmith.
The flat also has 2 large outside cupboards, 1 large enough to hold bikes/ pushchairs.
This is a much sought after small group of purpose built flats in Barnes. There is also unallocated parking outside the property.
No pets, DSS, students or smokers.
Please visit our website to book a viewing.
Furnishing: Optionally Furnished
Not Accepted: Students, Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Please quote reference number #7934 when enquiring about this property or visit our website where you can book a viewing online
Opening Hours of the office;
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.