|Added on Rightmove:||10 March 2012 (1430 days ago)|
- Beautiful terraced cottage located in the popular village of Naseby
- The village offers local amenities including a village shop, Church of England Primary School, Church, village hall with two pubs
- Easy access to Market Harborough, A14 , M1 and M6
- Within the catchment area of Guilsborough School
- Spacious entrance hall with terracotta tiled floor, understairs storage cupboard and stairs rising to the first floor landing
- Living room with open feature fireplace
- Generously sized separate dining room with door to rear garden
- Kitchen with a range of eye and base level units to include an integrated fridge, dishwasher, stainless steel gas hob and extractor over and free standing washing machine
- Study providing additional reception space
- Two spacious double bedrooms with the master boasting built in wardrobes
... are awarded for this beautiful terraced cottage in the sought after village of Naseby. Accommodation comprises of a spacious entrance hall with terracotta tiled floor, living room with open feature fireplace, generously sized separate dining room leading to the kitchen with integrated fridge, dishwasher, gas oven with four ring hob and extractor over. In addition, you will find a study providing further reception space, or a third bedroom / playroom. The first floor accommodation offers two generously sized double bedrooms with the master boasting built in wardrobes, and a bathroom with three piece white suite to include a corner bath with shower over. The front of the property has an enclosed lawned garden with variety of plantings, attractive porch and bricked pathway, whilst the rear garden offers an easy to maintain landscaped garden with brick flooring and raised flower beds with mature plants and flowers, and a rear gate for access to the front garden. An outside shed with power and lighting provides extra storage or an additional fridge/freezer if required. The property is available end of March and is offered to let unfurnished.
12' 6" x 11' 9" (3.81m x 3.58m)
18' 8" x 9' 8" (5.69m x 2.95m)
11' 1" x 7' 4" (3.38m x 2.24m)
10' 6" x 8' 9" (3.20m x 2.67m)
12' 2" x 11' 9" (3.71m x 3.58m)
12' 2" x 9' 2" (3.71m x 2.79m)
7' 8" max x 7' 3" max (2.34m x 2.21m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-37220576.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2493682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henderson Connellan, Market Harborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.