Office to rentUnit 3, Stirling Court, Stirling Way, Borehamwood, Herts, WD6 2BT
£18,600 pa (£1,550 pcm)
1,200 sq. ft.
- 1,200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Suspended ceiling
- LG7 lighting
- Shared male/female & disabled WCs
- 2 car parking spaces
Stirling Court occupies a prominent location on Stirling Way fronting the A1, 3 miles to the south of the M25 (Junction 23) and 12 miles to the north of Central London. The nearest mainline station is Borehamwood & Elstree Rail Station which provides a fast regular service to London (St Pancras and beyond).
Comprises two self-contained office suites within this new office development, available individually or as a whole and both arranged as one open-plan area affording the following approximate floor areas:
Part ground floor 400 sq ft
Entire first floor 1,200 sq ft
TOTAL 1,600 SQ FT
* Suspended ceiling
* LG 7 lighting
* Shared male/female & disabled WCs
* 1 car space for the ground floor
* 2 car spaces for the first floor
A new full repairing and insuring lease to be granted for a term by arrangement subject to 5 yearly rent reviews.
Ground floor: £7,000 per annum exclusive plus VAT.
First Floor: £18,600 per annum exclusive plus VAT.
£2.50 per sq ft plus VAT.
To be advised.
Each party to be responsible for their own costs incurred.
Strictly by appointment through agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-37228089.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference StirlingCourt-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Berman & Co, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.