|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (40 days ago)|
- EPC Rating E
- Furnished ground floor flat
- Allocated parking
- En-suite bathroom
- One double bedroom
**Furnished to a high standard, walking distance to the train station and court yard garden**William H Brown offer a fantastic opportunity to rent this beautiful, MODERN 1 bed ground floor apartment in a converted Parish Hall. The property has been renovated to a very high standard with modern interior but original character features throughout.
Secure communal entrance with secure telephone entry system
Good size room, with a window to the side aspect, T.V & satellite points, carpeted and open with...
Tiled flooring, modern wall and base units, integrated Fridge, Freezer, Washer dryer, Electric Cooker with extractor hood over, drainer sink, downlights.
Bedroom One (double)
Carpeted flooring, feature arched window to front & side aspects and feature arched door to courtyard garden, fitted wardrobe, T.V point & door to ensuite
Modern WC, basin & shower cubicle, downlights, extracor fan, heated towel rail, velux roof window, tiled floor, shaver point
Great sized enclosed court yard garden. There is secured allocated parking for one car.
Fully furnished to a high standard, one allocated parking space, 5 minute walk to the train station, double glazing & electric heating
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-37229109.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4030K3826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Norwich Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.