|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 April 2012 (2110 days ago)|
- 1 Min Walk to Town Centre
- In Exclusive Cul-de-sac of 7 houses
- Large Garden with Fantastic decking area
- Full Gas Central Heating
- Immaculate decorative Condition throughout
- 5 min Walk to Station on main London Liverpool Line
- non-estate Living
- Detached house with Garage & Parking
- Double Glazed throughout
- ensuite to master bedroom
Text "VIEW 4699" to 88600, to book a viewing
We are delighted to present to the rental market this immaculately presented detached house in a desirable town centre location in an exclusive cul-de-sac of 7 house yet with only a 1min walk to the town centre. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, sitting room, dining room kitchen, cloakroom, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. Benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, large attractive garden with a fantastic decking area, garage and parking.
There is easy access to all major road routes and a direct rail link to London Liverpool Street. This home offers spacious accommodation and has well proportioned rooms. Stowmarket has direct rail links with London Liverpool Street Station and there is easy access to all major road routes making the drive to RAF Mildenhall and Lakenheath approx 45 minutes
This property is suitable for a Working Family or a Professional Couple.
No pets, dss, students or smokers will be allowed.
Contact makeurmove on 0844 247 2480 (option 3) to arrange a viewing
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.