This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house to rent
Kingswood Creek, Wraysbury, TW19
- 4 Bedroom
- Short Term Rental
Letting information:Furnishing: Furnished
First Listed on Rightmove: 14 March 2012 ( 631 days ago )
Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom with king size leather bed with en-suite/balcony.
Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom with king size leather bed to patio. Bedroom 3 - twin Bedded room to balcony. Bedroom 4 -Large sofa can sleep 1 person, doubles up as TV/Games room.
En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath/shower - upstairs. Family bathroom downstairs. WC, bath/shower. Downstairs, toilet with basin.
Large open planned, hand painted oak kitchen with island, electric range cooker, hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. This area includes dining table - great for socialising.
Washing machine. Tumble drier. Storage for coats/shoes.
Large riverside open plan lounge with open fireplace with inset electric log effect fire. Wooden floors/beamed ceilings/2 large 4 seater sofas/TV/Cable TV/DVD/ Wi-Fi /CD Hi-Fi ipod doc.
Bedroom 4/snug has a large corner sofa (sleeps 1) a 40 inch TV with Kinect, Xbox and Wii. The entrance hallway is a spacious area with seating and antique furniture. All bedrooms have TV/DVD. Large conservatory with comfortable sofa overlooking the creek.
Linen and towels included (maid service at the end of your stay).
hob/stove oven fridge/freezer fridge microwave dishwasher washing machine tumble dryer iron/ironing board cable tv tv internet access central heating room fans barbecue private pool (for sole use of guests)
Notes on accommodation
The minimum rental term is strictly one week. We do not accept children under the age of 10 . The garden to the river is fenced off and the front garden is walled in. Single sex groups are not accepted. We would ask guests to respect our neighbours in the creek, the residents would like to enjoy a peaceful communal atmosphere! Pls note the maximum no of guests is 6.
Front walled-in garden, swimming pool and deck with slate patio. This area is secured and private. The garden and the pool are beautifully lit in the evenings, perfect for barbecues. Garden furniture and large gas barbecue included. Riverside garden with terrace and large wooden deck overhanging the creek. Picturesque setting, with patios on several levels and garden furniture.
2 x 2 man touring kayaks and a 13ft boston whaler rowing boat are available for guests to use. childrens lifes jackets are available. A disclaimer will need to be signed.
Brighton - 1 hour. Bournemouth 1 hour 15 minutes.
Wentworth Golf Club, 6 miles. Datchet Golf Club, 2 miles. Sunningdale Golf Club, 10 miles.
Water skiing, half a mile (liquid leisure. Datchet. Cable skiing and wakeboarding, as well as open water swimming club). New indoor snow dome is located 30 minutes drive in Hemel Hempstead.
Special interest holidays
As we are located in an area of outstanding natural beauty, you can partake in the following activities: Walking from the village, in Windsor Great Park, Savil Gardens, Virginia Water Lake, birdwatching/wildlife, kayaking/boating on the Thames, cycling, Thorpe Park, Legoland, Chessington. For racing fans Ascot racecourse is 8 miles, Windsor racecourse is 5 miles and Kempton racecourse is 10 miles.
Heathrow Airport - 5 miles. Buses directly to the airport, Windsor and Staines. In the village there are two train stations that travel into London (Sunnymeads and Wraysbury). Gatwick airport 40 minutes and Luton airport 40 minutes (by car).
Wraysbury village - 1/2 mile. Windsor - 4 miles. Staines - 3 miles. London - 18 miles. Ascot - 8 miles.
Wraysbury village has 2 pubs, newsagents, post office, cafe and convenience store. Waitrose, 4 miles away. Tesco Express, 1 mile away. There are many good restaurants/bars in Windsor, Eton, Staines and Datchet.
Prices are in UK pounds. 30% must be paid for on booking, the remaining 70% must be paid for 4 weeks prior to arrival . A deposit of £300 (cash on arrival)will be held in case of any damage and returned on departure. We accept no responsibility for any loss, accident or injury whilst staying at the house or using the equipment provided. We strongly recommend that you take out a good quality travel insurance.
Availibilty and Prices:
1 June 2011 - 30 June 2012
7 nights min
1 July 2012 - 8 September 2012
7 nights min
Notes on prices
Special offer - Book two weeks or more at easter £1000 per week.