|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 April 2012 (2268 days ago)|
- An elegant Victorian 4 double bedroom House
- 2 Receptions
- Plenty of storage
- Large kitchen with parquet flooring
- Well presented private garden
- Moments from Lavender Hill shops and bars
- 10 Minutes from Clapham Juction station
- Available April 2012
- Recently redecorated and floors varnished
- Clapham Common moments away
An elegant Victorian house on one of Battersea's most sought after streets This elegant victorian property is situated on one of Battersea's most sought after streets and boast a great combination of period features and contemporary style. The layout comprises of a double reception rooam, WC, extended kitchen dining room and well maintained garden. Arranged over the upper floors there are four double bedrooms, large family bathroom and a large private garden. The property is located minutes walk from Clapham Common and Clapham Junctions station. Available Now 2012
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19031218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Temples , London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.