|Added on Rightmove:||19 April 2012 (2222 days ago)|
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- SITUATED ON THE PRESTIGIOUS WHITGIFT FOUNDATION
- LARGE LOUNGE
- HUGE KITCHEN/DINER WITH SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- FITTED WARDBROBES TO ALL BEDROOMS
- MASTER WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM
A GORGEOUS 4 double bedroom detached house on the PRESTIGIOUS WHITGIFT FOUNDATION offered in FANTASTIC ORDER THROUGHOUT. A short distance from Sandilands tram Stop, this accommodation comprises of a spacious entrance hallway, large lounge with patio doors leading to amazing gardens, dining room, huge kitchen/diner with separate utility room, downstairs WC and study. Upstairs offers 4 good sized bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and the master benefitting from an en-suite bathroom and balcony and family bathroom. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, garage and a driveway offering ample parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CL2100S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Streets Ahead, Croydon - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.