Light Industrial to rentRoundswell Business Park,Barnstaple,Devon
£17,500 pa| £1,458 pcm
Geographically, Barnstaple sits on the banks of the River Taw near the North Devon coastline. The area enjoys a unique topography with an extensive sandy beach coastline and close proximity to Exmoor National Park. Barnstaple has expanded from its market town origins, to become the areas Regional Centre. Several national house builders are completing residential developments within the town and its suburbs. Commercially the town contains many of the major national retailers and several edge of town developments have been completed. The sustained wealth and growth of the area has been enhanced following the building of the A361 linking North Devon to the M5 at Tiverton. The road network has been further enhanced by the construction of the downstream bridge.
The property is located within Lauder Lane, just off the A39 / A361 Link Road, on Roundswell Business Park. To the entrance of this part of the estate is McDonalds and Toyota Car Showroom. Other nationals in the immediate vicinity include Carpetright, Staples and Currys.
Being a mid terraced unit, of modern steel portal frame construction, there is brickwork to the front elevation to circa 9` with plastic coated aluminium cladding above. The insulated pitched roof is also plastic coated aluminium clad with approximately 10% translucent roof panels. Internally the unit has a reception area, office, staffroom and toilet facilities. The gross internal area of the building is 3,394 sq.ft (315 sq.m), with an eaves height suitable for a mezzanine floor.
Further specification includes:- Three Phase Electricity, roller shutter door, double glazed personnel access door, power floated floor, strip lighting, false ceiling within office area and internal block work to all elevations.
The premises are made available by way of a new lease, with short and long term propositions considered upon merit.
We are advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value: £17,500 Rates Payable: £8,015 based on uniformed business rate of 45.8p in the pound. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
GIA 3,394 sq.ft (315 sq.m) Roller shutter door, power floated floor, suitable height for a mezzanine floor, three phase electricity, porch / reception entrance, office, staff room with stainless steel single drainer sink, eye and base units
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients' properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-37609995.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JD Commercial, Devon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.