|Added on Rightmove:||24 April 2012 (2093 days ago)|
- 4 bedroom Mid-Terraced
- 2 receptions open plan, Upvc conservatory
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Family bathroom
- Gardens front and rear
- Upvc double glazing, GCH system
- Sought after Maghull location
- Viewings recommended
*** 1st months rent 1/2 price for a move in June ***
Attractive four bedroom Mid-Terraced property with two reception rooms, open plan modern fitted kitchen, family bathroom with white suite, conservatory and gardens
Entwistle Green Lettings are pleased to offer for rent this very well presented Mid-Terraced residence. The property is let either on a furnished or unfurnished basis and comprises of:-
To the ground floor there is entrance hall, lounge with laminate flooring open onto dining room, modern fitted kitchen with appliances, Upvc double glazed conservatory. To the first floor there is 3 bedrooms, family bathroom, stairs leading to second floor with loft bedroom 4.
Externally there is gardens both to the front and rear, communal green area in center square and garage.
Viewings are strongly recommended, sought after location.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHT5_MAGCOUR009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Maghull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.