|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2015 (743 days ago)|
- Price stated includes bills (See Description)
- A flat screen TV is provided (See Description)
- Property features leather sofas
- All bedrooms are double bedrooms
- Property is in a great location
- Property contains 2 Bathrooms.
- Available for 2016 - 2017
- ALL INCLUSIVE OF BILLS (GAS, WATER, ELECTRICITY, INTERNET, TV PACKAGE+LICENCE)
Nicholas Humphreys are proud to bring this wonderful all inclusive property to the rental market. Internally the property comprises of:
Lounge/Diner: With 2 leather sofas, a large wall mounted flat screen TV, and a large dining table and chairs.
Kitchen: With cooker, fridge and washing machine.
Bedrooms: 5 double bedrooms with lots of storage space and large built in wardrobes.
Bathrooms: 2 good sized bathrooms with bath and showering facilities.
The property is also situated in a great location, with good access to the university and Headingley. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer. All of our properties are available on a bills inclusive contract upon request. Please contact the office on 0113 81 999 86 to get more information or to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.