This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom terraced house to rent
King Street, TRING
- Central Tring location
- Two bedrooms
- Well presented
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Enclosed garden
Letting information:Furnishing: Unfurnished
First Listed on Rightmove: 25 April 2012 ( 597 days ago )
Brown and Merry are pleased to offer to the market, set in the heart of the Tring Triangle, this beautifully presented cottage with living room and open fire, new fitted kitchen with appliances, light double bedroom, further single bedroom and bathroom. The garden is laid to lawn and patio and there is street parking to the front. The house is availble late May and is offered unfurnished.
Set in the heart of the Tring Triangle is this beautifully presented cottage with living room and open fire, new fitted kitchen with appliances, light double bedroom, further single bedroom and bathroom. The garden is laid to lawn and patio and there is street parking to the front. The house is available late May and is offered unfurnished.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.