|Added on Rightmove:||25 April 2012 (2190 days ago)|
- PENTHOUSE APARTMENT
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BALCONY WITH VIEWS
- RECENTYL FITTED LUXURY KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- 2 ALLOCATED UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACES
- USE OF GYM AND SAUNA
- CLOSE TO EAST CROYDON STATION
- A MUST VIEW APARTMENT
LONDON STYLE PAD just a short distance from East Croydon Station.
A rare opportunity to rent this FANTASTIC 4 DOUBLE BEDROOM PENTHOUSE in a prestigious East Croydon development. Offered furnished, benefits include a huge lounge with doors leading to balcony that offers gorgeous views, a recently fitted luxury kitchen/breakfast room, separate WC and ample storage space. Further benefits include a stylish family bathroom, en-suite to master bedroom, a further 2 balconies, 2 allocated underground parking spaces and use of gym and sauna room.
***A SIMPLY ONE OFF***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CL2000T. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Streets Ahead, Croydon - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.