|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 August 2012 (1908 days ago)|
- THE PERFECT FAMILY HOME
- GARDEN BACKING RIDDLESDOWN COMMON
- 3 BEDROOMS
- LOVELY LOUNGE
- LARGE MODERN KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- WITHIN THE CATCHMENT AREA OF POPULAR GOOD SCHOOLS
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA
- SHORT WALK TO RIDDLESDOWN STATION
Absolutely fabulous detached 3 bedroom family home backing onto Riddlesdown Common. The spacious accommodation also comprises a beautiful lounge, large modern kitchen / breakfast room, beautiful garden and garage. The property is situated in a highly sought after area due to the popular schools and also the close proximity to Riddlesdown Station, Purley town centre and mainline station. Simply must be viewed to be appreciated.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PUR1700HO. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Streets Ahead, Purley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.