This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom apartment to rent
Rudstone Court, East Ardsley
- North Wakefield
- Children Welcome
- Sorry, No Smokers
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed
- No Garden
- Sorry, No DSS
- Allocated Parking
Letting information:Furnishing: Unfurnished
First Listed on Rightmove: 28 April 2012 ( 593 days ago )
£150 OFF FIRST MONTHS RENTUNFURNISHED - LETMOVE.COM is privileged to offer to the rental market this two double bedroom apartment in a popular location making it convenient for commuting to Leeds, Wakefield and Bradford and also offers easy links to the motorway network. Allocated and visitors parking available. Viewing is essential to appreciate the quality of the fixtures and fittings. .
All windows are fitted with curtain poles or blinds
HALLWAY - Spacious hallway with alarm, walk in storage cupboard, neutral carpet and décor.
DINING / KITCHEN :- 3.19 x 3.65 m laminate flooring - high gloss contemporary base and wall units in white, complete with appliances to include washer/dryer, free standing fridge/freezer, gas hob and electric oven.
LOUNGE:- 3.64 x 3.23m excluding bay, large living area with laminate flooring, neutral decor and contemporary light fitting UPVC double glazed walk in bay, over looking landscaped gardens to the front of the developement
BEDROOM 1 -3.88 x 3.01m Double room with UPVC double glazed window with blind. neutral carpet and décor. EN-SUITE - High gloss tiled floor Double shower enclosure , Low level flush W.C, and pedestal hand wash basin. Electric shaver point.
BEDROOM 2 - 3.74 x 2.79m Double room with UPVC double glazed window with blind. neutral carpet and décor.
BATHROOM - White three piece suite comprising of low level flush W.C, pedestal hand wash basin and panelled bath with contemporary mixer shower and tap. Electric shaver point and chrome heated towel rail.
All properties on our register will have available at commencement of a tenancy the following documentation:
Landlord's Gas Safety Certificate carried out by a Registered 'Gas Safe' engineer
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
1. All areas including gardens within the legal boundary of the property must be kept tidy at all times of the year - LETMOVE.COM can arrange for garden maintenance at a competitive rate if you require help or assistance achieving this tenancy obligation.
2. Refer if intending sharing this accommodation.
3. Service charges included in the rent for apartments & flats unless any additional or specific costs are mentioned in these particulars.
4. No Smoking within the boundary of any property unless specifically stated in these particulars.
5. No DSS claimants usually accepted unless specific 'DSS claimants welcome' is stated in these particulars.
6. No unsociable behaviour accepted at this property - this policy must be strictly adhered to.
7. Usually no pets are allowed at this property unless specifically mentioned in these particulars. However, please refer for confirmation.
8. From 6 April 2007 all landlords of Assured Short-hold Tenancies (ASTs) in England and Wales have been required to join a mandatory tenancy deposit scheme. The scheme will not apply to deposits taken before the scheme came into force (6 April 2007), unless and until a new replacement tenancy agreement is signed.
All deposits taken by landlords must be safeguarded by one of three Government approved Deposit Protection Schemes and inform the tenant which scheme has been used within 14 days of receiving the deposit.
Letmove.com has partnered with Deposit Protection Service (DPS). Letmove.com register tenants deposits for all landlords whom have instructed the company to act in the capacity of their instructed agent on a managed service basis only.
9. All interested parties must undertake an application/vetting process to enable Landlord(s) to consider granting Tenant(s) an Assured Shorthold Tenancy under Part I of the Housing Act 1988.
10. Money Laundering Regulations 2003: Prospective tenants are advised they will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the let.
11. While we endeavour to make our lettings particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
12. Measurements: Approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify all dimensions independently.
13. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any equipment or appliances in this property.
ESTABLISHED COMPANY PRACTICES, PROCEDURES AND PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS:
LETMOVE.COM is a voluntary member of THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN FOR LETTINGS (TPO).
Letmove.com has in place professional indemnity insurance for protection of our clients' interests.
Letmove.com is proud of its established reputation providing a quality housing service for members of the public by representing responsible landlords and tenants fairly.
Please feel free to call us to ask a question, clarify or request further information.
DISCLAIMER: THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE TENANTS. NEITHER LETMOVE.COM NOR COUNTRYWIDE RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS LTD, ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.