|Added on Rightmove:||13 November 2015 (798 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st November 2016
- Deposit (per person): £370
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 5 Beds, 5 Doubles
- 1.42km from University of Birmingham
- 5.33km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 840m from University Train Station
Modern End Terraced House, Situated Within Easy Access Of Harborne High Street, Birmingham University And Queen Elizabeth Hospital, And Close To Bus Routes To Birmingham City Centre.
Accommodation Has Modern Gas Central Heating, Double Glazed UPVc Windows, Is Fully Furnished And Consists In:
Ground Floor: Hall; Fully Equipped Kitchen With Washing Machine, Dining And Sitting Area; 2 Bedrooms
First Floor: 2 Bedrooms; Store Room; Bathroom With Shower And WC; Shower Room And WC.
Neat, Easily Maintained Fore And Rear Gardens, Gardener Included. Communal Parking Area At The Rear Of The Property.
To See A Video Of The Property:: Https://youtu.be/xCM7TzOrZ-I
Energy Efficiency Rating - E
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
1.42km from University of Birmingham
5.33km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
5.41km from Aston University
7.67km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
840m from University Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.