|Added on Rightmove:||11 May 2012 (2020 days ago)|
- Beautiful and Spacious Double Room
- Sought After Canada Water Development
- Weekly Cleaner
- All Bills and Sky TV Included
- Available at the End of May
- Professional Sharers Accommodating
- Located on the River Thames
City Quays are proud to introduce a selection of Huge double rooms in a rarely available luxury house share in the ever popular Canada Water.
This 3 storey house is part waterside development which is the place to be in Canada water, the River is a short walk away and many rooms benefit from views of Canary Wharf.
The house is one of the largest in the development and has a good sized back garden, great for BBQs and all levels benefit from terraces.
The room itself has views of the pretty communal garden loads of built in cupboards. Moreover there is plenty of storage throughout the house.
The price reflects the quality and location of this property. ALL BILLS are included as well as weekly cleaner and SKY TV.
Excellent room fully furnished with double bed, wardrobe and shelves overlooking Lovely residential area. You will be sharing Living room and Kitchen and have full use of a large garden.
The property would ideally suit a young professional looking for an affordable nice place to live. (No Couples)
This property is well positioned for all the local amenities of Canada Water and Canary Wharf, There is a great shopping centre and family leisure centre with an Odeon and Hollywood bowl.
The area is served by numerous bus routes and the extremely popular Canada Water Tube station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 170101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Quays , Canada Water.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.