|Added on Rightmove:||12 May 2012 (2169 days ago)|
- Prestigious family home
- Four double bright and airy bedrooms
- One single/study bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes
- Ensuite shower room to master bedroom
- Jack & Jill ensuite bathroom to bedrooms two & three
- Spacious living room
- Impressive kitchen diner & utilty room
- Entertaining sized dining room
- Double garage
This substantial five bedroom property will be available for occupation from mid June.
So don't be disappointed, arrange your viewing and be organised for the big move.
This grand home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location on this selected modern Kingswood development in the historical and stylish village of Bawtry.
This five bedroom detached family home is available to let unfurnished. The property is warmed by gas fired central heating.
Access is through an entrance hallway with downstairs cloakroom off to the internal garage entrance, dining room, kitchen with fitted cooker, fridge freezer and dishwasher, utility room, good sized lounge, to the first floor are five double bedrooms, en suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes to the master, Jack and Jill bathroom to the second and third bedrooms, fitted wardrobes to the fourth and a family bathroom. Outside there are front and rear gardens and a double garage and driveway.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Organise your viewing by calling 01302 761010.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000081721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.