|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 February 2016 (805 days ago)|
- Magnificent two bedroom apartment set on the second floor
- Set within an impressive former Harrods Depository
- Boasting luxurious and spacious accommodation throughout
- Fantastic reception room with space to dine
- Amazing master bedroom with en-suite
- Benefits from a private patio and underground parking
- Set in a sought after location
- Moments away from the local amenities of knightsbridge
LONG LET. Set within an impressive building that was once part of Harrods, this is an outstanding two bedroom flat boasting luxurious and generous living space with air conditioning, underground parking and concierge.
Trevor Square is a renowned Knightsbridge location within easy reach of Hyde Park, Mayfair and Chelsea and there are plenty of shops and restaurants just moments away on Brompton Road. For transport links, Knightsbridge Underground Station is nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 962792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.