This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom apartment to rent
High Street, Budleigh Salterton
- Two good size double bedrooms, one with fireplace
- Spacious lounge with marble fireplace & sash windows
- Large brand new kitchen/diner with solid oak units
- Newly fitted bathroom with shower over bath
- Refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Brand new carpets throughout
- Located a short walk away from the seafront
- Very close to local shops, library and bus stop
Letting information:Furnishing: Unfurnished
First Listed on Rightmove: 22 May 2012 ( 562 days ago )
This fabulous apartment has just been refurbished and is finished to an extremely high standard throughout whilst still maintaining many original period features such as the wonderful sash windows, high ceilings and marble fireplaces in the lounge and kitchen/diner. All of this combines to give this unique property an immense feeling of space and opulence.
The lounge is a huge room with a magnificent marble fireplace, there is ample room for two sofas, coffee table, TV with plenty of room to spare! The kitchen/diner is equally spacious and a real treat to find in a flat, with an original fireplace as well this room is the real star of the show! With solid oak units and top of the range cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer this room is ideal for a keen cook!
The two bedrooms are both good size doubles, each having plenty of space for a double bed, wardrobes and bed side tables. The bathroom has just been fitted and consists of a w/c, sink and P shaped bath with Mira power shower over .
Subject to T&C's