|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 May 2012 (2196 days ago)|
- Four bedrooms (3 Doubles)
- Modern fitted kitchen with oven & hob
- Large lounge
- Separate dining room
- Separate Study
- Bathroom / w.c with separate shower cubicle
- En-suite shower room / w.c
- Ground floor w.c
- Utility Room
- Good size Rear Garden
BARRETT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT are delighted to offer for rent this extremely spacious 4 bedroom detached house in this sought after location close to the local village shops. This property benefits from a large driveway, modern kitchen and 2 extra reception rooms. Available now for 12 months (renewable). If you don't require the double garage the landlord has offered to give a 100 discount from the monthly rent. Call us today for more details
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AND FOLLOW US ON TWITTER **
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barrett Estate & Letting Agents, Rayleigh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.