|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 June 2012 (1758 days ago)|
- Balcony overlooking West-End, Soho Covent Garden
- Opposite Oxford St. shops, theatreland, & tube stn
- Flexible terms & rental options to suit all needs
- Rents can include or exclude all bills to suit you
- Including free wireless broadband + weekly cleaner
An ideal pied-a-terre in the heart of the West-End for professionals, companies, relocations, foreign students, or families who want to be close to all the actions and attractions of Central London, as well as comfortable, safe and secure ...
LOCATION - THE VERY HEART OF CENTRAL LONDON!
Centre Point at the intersection of Charing Cross Rd, Oxford St and Tottenham Court Road, with Covent Garden on one side and Soho on the other.
Right outside your door are the main London shopping, restaurant, and theatre districts, plus cinemas, museums, art galleries, nightclubs, parks, 24-hour shops, etc.
Excellent transport links to anywhere you need to go - Tottenham Court Road Underground Station (Central + Northern Lines) and Bus Stops are right next to the building ...
Nearby is Leicester Square, Trafalgar Square, Picadilly Circus, The British Museum, Number 10 Downing Street, Big Ben and The Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, and The Tower of London ...
THE BUILDING & APARTMENT
There are 2 fast, good-sized passenger lifts so you do not need to cope with lots of stairs! The Apartment layout can be seen if you click on the floorplan photo and comprises:
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard;
- Kitchen - fully equipped with fridge/freezer, combination microwave oven, main oven, hob/grill, kettle, coffee maker and toaster.
- Living room - with dining area, work area, seating area with sofa, armchairs, TV, video, DVD.
- Balcony - covered for all weathers with table, chairs and bench
- The 2 bedrooms are arranged as
Bedroom 1: 1 x superKing (6ft wide x 6ft6" long)
Bedroom 2: 2 x singles (3ft wide x 6ft6" long), with option to zip link to a superking if preferred.
- Bathrooms -
The main bathroom has a wash-basin, WC and shower over full bath;
plus there is an additional cloakroom with wash-basin and second WC
- Utility room: laundry rooms are onsite with FREE 24 hour access/use of four Miele washers and 4 Miele dryers.
FLEXIBLE TERMS TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
You can customise rents to be all-inclusive or exclusive of bills on rentals 6 months or more, plus we can offer weekly or monthly cleaning and regular maintenance checks, like a serviced apartment
- All-Inclusive rentals including all utilities/bills, weekly cleaning, company lets, etc or exclusive of utilities from just 692 per week
All rentals payable in full in advance - please enquire about any deposits.
Previous tenants include: Deutschebank, Ernst and Young, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, the Royal Opera house, Chicago the musical, Borders books-music-video stores, and foreign students wanting to live very near study centres and universities in central London.
Call or message UPAD today so that they can forward your contact details to me and I can get in touch with you ASAP to arrange a VIEWING. Please STATE the EXACT START and END DATES of your tenancy.
* Please quote ref. 5683514 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5683514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.