This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house to rent
Vandyke Road, LEIGHTON BUZZARD
Letting information:Furnishing: Unfurnished
First Listed on Rightmove: 17 August 2012 ( 477 days ago )
***NEW PRICE - OPEN HOUSE DAY 4th SEPTEMBER*** - By appointment only - CALL NOW!!! Hallway, WC, lounge, refitted Kitchen with appliances, refitted bathroom with shower, 4 bedrooms, gas c/h, d/glazed, rear garden, single garage
***NEW PRICE - OPEN HOUSE DAY 4th SEPTEMBER*** - By appointment only - CALL NOW!!! Brown & Merry present a 4 Bedroom Detached property in the heart of Leighton Buzzard. The property comprises entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, lounge leading to rear patio, refitted Kitchen with integrated gas hob, electric oven and white goods. First floor comprises refitted bathroom with shower over the bath, master bedroom, a further double bedroom and 2 single bedrooms, gas radiator central heating, double glazed windows throughout, single garage with off road parking for two cars, rear patio area leading to garden. DEPOSIT £1000 - PETS ALLOWED.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.