|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 November 2015 (937 days ago)|
- Two double bedroom, second floor flat situated in central Harrow
- Walking distance to Harrow on the Hill Station - Metropolitan line
- Extremely well presented and modern throughout
- Dishwasher and tumble dryer included within the white goods
- Residents parking
- Suitable for a professional couple, sharers or a small family. Sorry, NO DSS.
An extremely well presented and well positioned TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM second floor flat situated within a popular purpose built block on Gayton Road, Harrow within a 5 minute walk to Harrow on the Hill Station (Metropolitan line) and locals shops, bars and restaurants. The property benefits from having residents parking, double glazed windows, gas central heating throughout and comprises the following:- Communal front door, own front door leading onto a spacious entrance hall (housing the washing machine and tumble dryer), a brilliant sized reception room and separate modern fitted kitchen with appliances including electric hob, oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Two large double bedrooms, family bathroom with bath and shower over and separate W.C.
The property is offered to the market on a FURNISHED basis and is available from the END OF NOVEMBER/BEGINNING OF DECEMBER 2015.
Suitable for a professional couple, professional sharers or a small family. Sorry, NO DSS.
An early inspection is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LHAD7651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hinton & Downes, Harrow Weald.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.