|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 September 2017 (266 days ago)|
- Purpose Built Block
- Lift Operated
- Gated Parking
- Central Wallington
- Open Plan Living Space
- Modern Throughout
MODERN 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH JULIET BALCONY & GATED PARKING IN THE HEART OF WALLINGTON - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Located on the third floor of a well presented purpose built, lift operated block is this modern one bedroom apartment. The property comprises of a open plan living space with a stylish modern kitchen which has integrated appliances, the living space also has a Juliet balcony overlooking the communal gardens and is of ample size to have a dining space plus a sitting area, a great sized double bedroom with built in wardrobes and modern en-suite shower room. The property also benefits from a separate W/C which is great when having guests, gated parking and having everything on your doorstep from transport to shops to green spaces you will not have to travel far for anything.
Viewings Highly Recommended!
Wallington in the London borough of Sutton is an oft overlooked location and yet with some outstanding secondary schools, (including the country’s highest achieving state school; Wilson’s), good transport links into Central London and some stunning Victorian and Edwardian Villas, Wallington can boast some of the best value for money property in the Greater London suburbs.
Trains from Wallington run directly into Victoria Station, Victoria itself has undergone a huge transformation with an increased number of businesses in the area and of course Westminster and many civil service buildings are walking distance from Victoria Station yet 30mins on a train to Wallington and you are surrounded by ponds, parks and a much calmer pace of life.
While the pace of life may be more sedate that is not to say Wallington is lacking in local amenities. With many high street names having opened up in the vicinity yet still a number of independent traders Wallington offers a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants and is popular with Families as there are plenty of leisure activities for younger and older children alike.
Amenities for Families:
Very much a family town, Wallington and the surrounding has lots of activities for children and adults. Within Wallington is the Phoenix Centre, part of the Everyone Active group. It hosts a number of classes for children and adults as well having a soft play area and catering for kid’s parties, two larger leisure centres are situated just on the outskirts of Wallington the Virgin Active and the Westcroft Leisure centres. Both have swimming pools and offer a range of classes for kids.
Independent classes and clubs exist as well, including Surrey Dojo, which teaches Shotokan Karate to all ages and abilities. Explore Learning, based in the centre of Wallington offers extra-curricular classes and private tuition to help children develop their skills and a love of learning.
Socializing in Wallington:
There are a number of friendly pubs in Wallington that attract a mixed crowd of local office workers, young couples and ladies on a night out, including the Dukes Head, The Wallington Arms and The Plough. For more intimate drinking and dining El Nido a Spanish tapas bar on the Manor Road has consistently good reviews, as does Korykos a traditional Turkish Restaurant, just further down Manor Road.
The Brook café/bistro boasts a pop-up cinema showing an eclectic range of films from the avant-garde to familiarly popular. With an onsite recording studio as well the Brook also offer a range of parties for both adults and children from private film screenings to raucous recording sessions!
A regular farmers market provides Wallington residents the opportunity to stock up on fresh, local produce.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-38017179.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1164L3121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Wallington - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.