|Added on Rightmove:||03 June 2012 (2147 days ago)|
- New central heating system
- New carpets upstairs & sanded wooden floors downstairs
- Newly decorated throughout
- New kitchen with integrated appliances, including washer-dryer & dishwasher
- Delightful 60' garden with lawns, flowerbeds and mature shrubs/trees
- Luxury bathroom and separate wc
- Stripped pine doors
- Two double bedrooms
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
Completely refurbished to a very high spec, this beautiful, period house combines original features with modern comfort. Located in popular Old Town, with its excellent local amenities, this end of terrace house has a side entrance accessing its delightful 60' rear garden, with mature trees and shrubs surrounding the lawn and flower beds.
Inside, there are two double bedrooms, a particularly spacious contemporary bathroom with separate bath and large walk-in shower cubicle, a brand new kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, plus a dining room and sitting room with original Victorian fireplace.
Viewings 7 days a week
No benefits , no smokers and no dogs thank you
Front Living Room: 3.4m x 3.5m
Rear Dining Room:3.4m x 2.8m
Front Bedroom: 4.6m x 3.4m
Rear Bedroom: 3.4m x 2.8m
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MP123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mirus Property Ltd, Eastbourne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.