|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 January 2017 (323 days ago)|
- Refurbished to a high standard and in excellent condition
- Expansive reception room with ample space to dine
- Bay fronted master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Smart kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated appliances
- Fantastic tiled garden with space to dine
- Fantastic study with feature shelving
- Parking facility
LONG LET. Set on the lower ground floor of an end of terrace, stucco-fronted conversion, this luxurious two bedroom flat has been refurbished to exacting standards and boasts wood floors throughout and a private garden.
Earls Court Road is enviably located within a moments walk of the boutique shops and street cafes on Kensington High Street, as well as the abundance of transport links available via Earls Court.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 963870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.