|Added on Rightmove:||27 November 2015 (844 days ago)|
- All bedrooms are double bedrooms
- Property contains 2 Bathrooms.
- Bathroom furnished to a high standard.
- Kitchen furnished to a high standard.
- Property has great access to the universities
- Property is in a great location
- Washing machine also features drying facilities
- Property features laminate flooring
xc cxdzscsNicholas Humphreys are proud to bring this lovely 4-bedroom house to the rental market. Situated on the extremely popular Burley Road, the property offers great access to both Leeds University, and Kirkstall Road, with all the shops and entertainment that Cardigan Fields has to offer. Internally the property comprises of:
Lounge: With 2 large comfortable fabric sofas, and a modern dark laminate flooring.
Kitchen: Recently refurbished in 2013, this is a nice modern kitchen with appealing cupboard units, fridge freezer and washer/dryer.
Bedrooms: 4 extremely large double bedrooms. New beds to be fitted in time for new tenancy.
Bathrooms: 2 very modern fully tiled bathrooms. Recently refurbished in 2014.
Overall the property benefits from being in a great location and having a modern finish. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer. All of our properties are available on a bills inclusive contract upon request. Please contact the office on 0113 81 999 86 to get more information or to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.