|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 March 2016 (567 days ago)|
- Finished to an impeccable standard
- Double bedroom, large reception with wood floors
- Decked patio garden, modern kitchen
- Ideally located a short walk to Kensington High st
A fantastically modern one bedroom flat in a stunning red brick period building in the heart of Kensington. Finished to an impeccable standard, this one bedroom apartment features a large open plan kitchen/dining/reception area, double bedroom, bathroom, beautiful wood flooring, large bay windows and a decked terrace. Located just moments from Kensinton and Notting Hill and close to both Hyde Park and Holland Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-38178402.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KEL150054_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kensington High Street Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.