Mixed Use to rentWallis Road, London, E9
6,642 sq. ft. | POA
- 6,642 sq ft (617 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops, A3 Restaurants and Cafes, B1 Business and D2 Assembly and Leisure
- Former prominent social club in the centre of Hackney Wick
- Currently undergoing refurbishment (completion July 2017)
- A1, A3, B1 and D2 uses available, subject to formal planning
- 5 mins walk from Hackney Wick over-ground station - undergoing £25m upgrade
- Victoria Park, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford International and Westfield all within easy reach
Hackney Wick is part of a vibrant area that forms a hub for creative industries of all types, and hasthe densest concentration of artists' studios in the UK.
Many of the old industrial buildings have been since been converted and now provide numerous
bars, restaurants and music venues. In addition there are a number of schemes planned that will
provide over 350 new residential units and approx. 120,000 sq ft of commercial / creative business space.
The former social club is situated at the apex of Wallis Road, just moments from Hackney Wick
The building is arranged over ground and first floors and can offer restaurant / café, theatre /
entertainment and offices uses.
New lease direct for the Landlord for a term to be agreed
All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries.
EPC Rating - TBC
Viewing - Through Nigel Wallnöfer, Mike MacKeith or Ed Cater on 020 7183 7676
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 68_Wallis_ROAd_E9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GN2 LLP, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.