|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 February 2017 (311 days ago)|
- Stunning 1000 sq. ft. Penthouse
- Open-plan living with high ceilings
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Two luxury shower rooms
- Two roof terraces
- Underfloor heating
- Solid Oak floors
- Double-glazed wooden sash windows
- Great location in the heart of Shoreditch
- Short walk to Shoreditch High Street, Old Street and Liverpool Street Stations
VIRTUAL TOUR: VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO LOOK AROUND THIS PROPERTY INSTANTLY
This amazing property is definitely a must-see for anyone who does not want to compromise on location, style or quality! The luxurious Penthouse is designed and fitted out to the highest specification, with the added benefit of two private roof terraces offering amazing views of the London Skyline.
Offered unfurnished, the accommodation comprises a large open-plan lounge, a stunning integrated kitchen with all mod cons and two double bedrooms with contemporary en-suite shower rooms. The entire apartment has underfloor heating, which is both economical and gives this beautiful home an even more luxurious feel. Secure entry via video entry phone, which can be moved to any room you choose.
Available to rent immediately.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100073000230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Base Property Specialists, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.