|Added on Rightmove:||05 December 2015 (684 days ago)|
- Oven / Hobs, Fridge, Washing machine, Freezer, Dishwasher
- Microwave, Crockery & cutlery, Cookware & kitchen utensils
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Welcome pack, Weekly cleaning & linen service
- No Smoking, No Pets Allowed, Not suitable for small children
- On-street Parking, Permit Parking
- Netflix, Free wireless Internet access, Flat screen TV
- Hairdryer, Towels, Linen, Bath, Bath with shower over
- Central Heating
A delightful modernised period property which is tastefully presented over 3 floors. The house is situated just 5 minutes walk into York City Centre and includes a private courtyard to the rear of the property. On street permit car parking and complimentary wifi and Netflix is also included.
The ground floor compromises of a fully equipped kitchen with all appliances where there are also patio doors to the private courtyard. The lounge also has beautiful period features with a modern wall mounted TV.
The property has two double bedrooms, the second double bedroom can have the option of a double bed or two single beds, this is situated on the first floor along with the family bathroom which compromises of a shower over the bath. The main bedroom is situated on the second floor.
The property may be available for shorter than 1 week stays. Please enquire for stays of this duration.
All York letting agencies charge fees to tenants - ours are listed below.
- We charge an administration fee of £25.00 + VAT for all serviced apartments
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.