This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom town house to rent
Promenade Square, Harrogate, HG1 2PH
Letting information:Furnishing: Part-furnished
First Listed on Rightmove: 04 June 2013 ( 191 days ago )
ENTRANCE HALL With original parquet flooring, window to side and feature staircase leading to upper floors.
CLOAKROOM Fitted with a suite comprising low flush WC and wash hand basin and having modern travertine tiling.
LOUNGE 16' 0" x 12' 10" (4.88m x 3.91m) With living flame gas fire set within period fireplace, central heating radiator and bay window to the front. With small fold out wooden table.
DINING ROOM 12' 5" x 11' 9" (3.78m x 3.58m) With feature ornate pine fire surround and double doors leading to rear garden. With two antique wooden chairs.
KITCHEN 14' 10" x 9' 8" (4.52m x 2.95m) Fitted with a range of matching Shaker style wall and base units with Oak effect worktops and tiled floor. Appliances include Range style cooker with five ring hob, Neff stainless steel fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher. With central heating radiator and door leading to patio.
UTILITY AREA With Zanussi washing machine.
BEDROOM 1 12' 10" x 16' 0" (3.91m x 4.88m) A double bedroom with bay window overlooking the Valley Gardens and central heating radiator.
BEDROOM 2 12' 10" x 9' 0" (3.91m x 2.74m) A further double bedroom with bay window, central heating radiator and useful cupboard. With large antique wardrobe. Washroom area with wash hand basin, fitted mirror and understairs storage.
BEDROOM 3 8' 10" x 8' 8" (2.69m x 2.64m) A third bedroom with window overlooking the rear, central heating radiator and built-in cupbaord housing central heating boiler and hot water cylinder.
SHOWER ROOM A stunning shower room comprising double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiled in travertine with heated towel rail and window to side.
ATTIC ROOM A useful and versatile room offering useful storage or occassional bedroom. With eaves storage, central heating radiator and window to rear.
OUTSIDE Courtyard style garden with shed and GARAGE with parking space in front.
COUNCIL TAX This property has been placed in council tax band E.
TERMS 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees, VAT and Government Stamp Duty in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No pets or children without landlord's consent.
5. Please note that all dimensions given in these details are approximate and that properties are offered to let as seen. Prospective tenants should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the property on this basis before applying for a tenancy.
6. An application fee of £180 including VAT is payable, which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
7. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is accepted and satisfactory references have been received.
9. This property will be managed by Verity Frearson.