This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom house to rent
Windsor Lane, Burnham, SLOUGH
- Sizeable 5 bedroom detached house
- Utility and conservatory
- Popular location
- Presented unfurnished
- Available immediately
Letting information:Furnishing: Unfurnished
First Listed on Rightmove: 26 July 2012 ( 499 days ago )
Five bedroom detached family home, located within walking distance of Burnham Park. presented unfurnished and benefitting from en-suite, main bathroom and cloakroom. Lovely large conservatory overlooking a larger than average, low maintenance rear garden. Garage and parking available immediately.
Leading to door.
Door to front, double glazed window to front, two double radiators, wood block floor, coat cupboard, door to garage, under stairs cupboard.
Close coupled wc, wall mounted hand basin, radiator, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
13' 1" x 13' 8" ( 3.99m x 4.17m )
Double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, TV point, wall light and dimmer switch, coving, gas fireplace, wood block flooring.
18' 3" plus door recess x 13' ( 5.56m plus door recess x 3.96m )
Two double glazed windows to conservatory and double glazed French doors to conservatory, two double radiators, gas fireplace, wall lights on dimmers, TV and telephone point, wood laminate flooring, coving, double glazed velux window to rear.
14' x 11' 8" ( 4.27m x 3.56m )
Brick and UPVC construction, French doors to side, lamp plugs, wall light, tiled floor with under floor heating, fitted blinds to roof.
11' max. x 20' 5" ( 3.35m max. x 6.22m )
Double glazed window to rear, range of eye and base level units, with under lights, dishwasher, stainless steel gas hob and electric oven with stainless steel extractor over, 1½ bowl sink and drainer, roll top work surfaces, part tiled walls, breakfast bar, TV and telephone point, two double radiators, French doors to utility.
8' 2" x 9' 5" ( 2.49m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window and door to rear, double radiator, butler sink, roll top work surfaces, central heating boiler, washing machine and tumble dryer, part tiled walls, loft access, fridge freezer.
Stairs to second floor and from ground floor.
16' 6" min. x 12' 10" ( 5.03m min. x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to front, double radiator, coving, three double wardrobes and single wardrobe with drawers and shelves, telephone and TV point, alarm panic switch, door to en suite.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator towel rail, pedestal wash hand basin, dual flush wc, shower cubicle with shower, fully tiled including floor, extractor, shaver point, built in cupboard with shelves.
11' 1" x 12' 6" including wardrobe ( 3.38m x 3.81m including wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front, double radiator, telephone point, built in wardrobes with drawers and shelves, picture rail.
10' 6" plus door recess x 11' ( 3.20m plus door recess x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear, small wardrobe, double radiator, picture rail, telephone point.
7' 8" x 6' 1" plus door recess ( 2.34m x 1.85m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point.
13' 6" x 4' 10" min. ( 4.11m x 1.47m min. )
Double glazed window to rear, double radiator and towel radiator, dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with mixer and shower attachment, double shower cubicle with shower, extractor, fully tiled including floor.
Airing cupboard, loft access, stairs from first floor.
13' 2" x 13' ( 4.01m x 3.96m )
Double glazed velux window to rear, double glazed window to side, radiator, TV and telephone point.
15' 3" x 8' 11" ( 4.65m x 2.72m )
With power and light, up and over electric door.
Laid to loose stone driveway, tap, five bar gate and enclosed by hedging.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 8032652793709926.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.