Shop to rentUnit 5, The Precinct, High Street South, Rushden, Northamptonshire, NN10
Removed 483 sq. ft. | £5,000 pa| £417 pcm
- 483 sq ft (44 sq m)
- TO LET - For Further Information, View Property
- Two-storey accommodation
- Ground floor sales area of 235 sq ft
- No business rates immediately payable
- Available to let on a new lease
The Precinct is located to the south of High Street, Rushden. Occupiers within the development include Dominos Pizza, Brian's Taxis and Taylor Griffin Estate Agents.
The unit comprises a ground floor sales area of 235 sq ft with additional sales/office/storage accommodation to the first floor.
The unit is immediately available to let on a new lease, for a term to be agreed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-38709090.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prop-Search.com, Wellingborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.