|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 December 2012 (1822 days ago)|
- Stunning Family Home
- Four Bedrooms, Two Receptions
- Newly Fitted Eat-In Kitchen
- Large Well Maintained Garden
- Garage and Off Street Parking
- Offered Unfurnished
- Available Now
- Regrettably no DSS
Set on the edge of the ever popular town of Winchelsea is this recently refurbished and highly spacious four bedroom family home. The property offers two large receptions on the ground floor in addition to a newly fitted eat-in kitchen. The first floor is accessed via a winding wooden staircase and all doors lead off the central hallway. There are two large double bedrooms, one double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and one single bedroom. On the same level is a wonderful fully tiled family bathroom. To the front of the property is off street parking for three cars in addition to a single garage with storage behind. The garden, enclosed in parts by a high brick wall, is mainly laid to lawn though also offers an array of fruit trees and a walled vegetable plot. The property is offered on an unfurnished basis and is available now for a long term rental.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-38718737.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100628002723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phillips & Stubbs, Rye.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.