|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 August 2012 (2062 days ago)|
- 4 Bedroom/ 3 Bathroom Houses
- Brand New, Ultra Modern Development
- Superb Standard of Finish
- Call 0208 299 8777
- Nunhead Village
- South Facing Private Garden
A fantastic collection of brand new four bedroom houses, well located in desirable Nunhead village, SE15, Ludlowthompson.com are delighted to present this superb new development to the lettings market. Each house boasts four genuine double bedrooms (two with en suite), a family bathroom, fully wired up office, stunning top spec kitchen with all mod cons, spacious dining area, living room and lovely, south facing, private garden. With all of the new houses due for completion in the near future, all featuring the latest technology and energy efficiency measures, this is a rare opportunity to secure a top spec family house in a premium location. Sure to go quickly, call the lettings team on 02082998777 to arrange a viewingKitchExtReceptionBathBedBath2Bed2
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-38767673.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1428357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Dulwich - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.