|Added on Rightmove:||01 January 2016 (875 days ago)|
- A large TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM ground floor flat
- Situated in Artisan Place, Harrow Weald
- Within walking distance to Harrow & Wealdstone station
- Available immediately
- Allocated parking for 1 car
Hinton & Downes are pleased to offer to the rental market this extremely elegant and well designed TWO BEDROOM, ONE BATHROOM APARTMENT situated on the ground floor within the brand new development at "Artisan Place" in Harrow Weald, within a 10-12 minute walk to Harrow & Wealdstone Station (Bakerloo and London overground), other local transport and shopping facilities.
This well designed two bedroom flat benefits from being brand new throughout, has 1 allocated space for parking and comprises the following:- Video/phone entry system, spacious entrance hall with 2 storage cupboards, modern fitted kitchen (with integrated appliances including electric hob, oven, fridge/freezer) which is open plan to the reception room. Two double bedrooms and separate family bathroom with bath and shower over. Private terrace.
This stunning property is available immediately are is offered to the market on an UNFURNISHED basis.
Suitable for a professional sharers, a couple or a small family. Sorry, NO DSS.
Contact the office now to arrange an internal inspection to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LHDBH02. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hinton & Downes, Harrow Weald.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.